The growth in demand for Cask beer has created a new opportunity for Britain’s farmers.The Cask beer market has proven to be an attractive alternative to traditional Farming .During 2012 JBD has manufactured and installed new cask breweries in three rural locations, and these new breweries have proven so successful that one of these Breweries is already looking to expand their capacity as they strive to meet demand for their beers. To highlight the opportunity JBD has decided to place an advertisement in the National Farmer publication for the first time, with the intention of highlighting this opportunity for diversification and in the hope that more farmers will see the opportunity to improve the profitability of their farm that Cask Beer Brewing offers.
Finally got a tour today round the stables @ThwaitesBrewery whilst pooping to look at a job... The Shire’s magnificent massive & friendly 👍4
Starting to look like a brewery at last, shoehorn back in its case after today 😎 @EastLondonBrew coseyness up there with @BrisBeerFactory2
@EastLondonBrew 60HL liquor tanks Tele-handled into @EastLondonBrew 😎 proper Tonka Toy 🧸this time with the piccys3
I've been booked to photograph a beer festival 5 out of the 7 months this year so far. If you wanna book me I love a good festival or event and I've got space in August and September
- Farm Yard Ales
- Phew! Phil and Andrew hero’s of the day, again at Vocation Brewery!
- Northern Whisper Brewery Open Day
- Two New Cylindro-Conical FVs for Orbit Brewery
- Serious Brewing, Rochdale, 10HL new brewery installation November 2015
- Tiny Rebel Champion Beer of Britain 2015!
- Vocation Brewery Spring 2015
- Peerless Brewery’s new 25 brl
- Great Yorkshire Brewery’s 30 brl
- Tiny Rebel Expansion