The growth in demand for Cask beer has created a new opportunity for Britain’s farmers.The Cask beer market has proven to be an attractive alternative to traditional Farming .During 2012 JBD has manufactured and installed new cask breweries in three rural locations, and these new breweries have proven so successful that one of these Breweries is already looking to expand their capacity as they strive to meet demand for their beers. To highlight the opportunity JBD has decided to place an advertisement in the National Farmer publication for the first time, with the intention of highlighting this opportunity for diversification and in the hope that more farmers will see the opportunity to improve the profitability of their farm that Cask Beer Brewing offers.
Almost getting a bit lost in +24v, 0v, switched+24v, no volts & temp probes... Underback levels, waterflushed seal solenoids & temps wired 🙄3
Deja Vu Sunday in Lea Bridge terminating control panels whilst the boys head toward the finishing line @EastLondonBrew install 👍😎4
Looks like they grew there 👍😎3
The winners of the #CBOB Golden Ales category are:
🥉 Big Lamp - Prince Bishop Ale
🥉 @vocationbrewery - Heart & Soul
🥈 @FivePointsBrew - Pale
🥇 @OakhamAles - Citra
- Farm Yard Ales
- Phew! Phil and Andrew hero’s of the day, again at Vocation Brewery!
- Northern Whisper Brewery Open Day
- Two New Cylindro-Conical FVs for Orbit Brewery
- Serious Brewing, Rochdale, 10HL new brewery installation November 2015
- Tiny Rebel Champion Beer of Britain 2015!
- Vocation Brewery Spring 2015
- Peerless Brewery’s new 25 brl
- Great Yorkshire Brewery’s 30 brl
- Tiny Rebel Expansion